PM greets nation on Navroz, Janmashtami
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday greeted the country on the occasion of Parsi New Year `Navroz` and Janmashtami.
"Navroz Mubarak to my Parsi sisters & brothers. Praying for a wonderful year ahead, filled with joy and good health," he posted on Twitter.
He also wished the nation on Janmashtami.
"Happy Janmashtami. May Lord Krishna illuminate our lives with joy & the ability to serve poorest of the poor for the progress of humankind," he said in another tweet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees