PM greets nation on Navroz, Janmashtami
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday greeted the country on the occasion of Parsi New Year `Navroz` and Janmashtami.
"Navroz Mubarak to my Parsi sisters & brothers. Praying for a wonderful year ahead, filled with joy and good health," he posted on Twitter.
He also wished the nation on Janmashtami.
"Happy Janmashtami. May Lord Krishna illuminate our lives with joy & the ability to serve poorest of the poor for the progress of humankind," he said in another tweet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan