PM greets nation on Navroz, Janmashtami
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday greeted the country on the occasion of Parsi New Year `Navroz` and Janmashtami.
"Navroz Mubarak to my Parsi sisters & brothers. Praying for a wonderful year ahead, filled with joy and good health," he posted on Twitter.
He also wished the nation on Janmashtami.
"Happy Janmashtami. May Lord Krishna illuminate our lives with joy & the ability to serve poorest of the poor for the progress of humankind," he said in another tweet.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference