PM greets people of Goa on statehood day
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Friday greeted the people of Goa on their statehood day.
"Greetings to the people of Goa on Goa`s Statehood Day. May Goa`s development reach new heights in the years to come," he tweeted.
Goa became a full-fleddged state on May 30, 1987. Goa, which was liberated from the Portuguese on Dec 19, 1961, was till then a union territory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read