PM greets people on Holi
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday greeted the people on the occasion of Holi.
In a message, he said the festival heralding the onset of spring celebrates different hues of the country`s cultural mosaic and is an occasion to rejoice in the glory of nature in all its vibrant colours.
The festival symbolises the country`s spirit of unity, harmony and tolerance, he said.
"May the festival bring health, happiness and prosperity to all," the Prime Minister wished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media