PM greets Vice President Ansari on Eid
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Wednesday drove down to Vice President Hamid Ansari`s residence here to wish him on the occassion of Eid-ul-Fitr.
Singh was accompanied by Delhi Chief Minister, Sheila Dikshit and some ministers, official sources said.
Greeting the nation on the joyous occasion, Prime Minister had said, the festival of Eid highlights the spirit of sacrifice and the joy of sharing.
Extending Eid greetings, Ansari had hoped that the noble ideals of the festive occasion would enrich the lives of the countrymen with peace, prosperity and harmony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!