PM hopes important bills are passed in Parliament
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Wednesday hoped that important bills are passed in the last session of Parliament.
"We have important pieces of legislation ready for approval by the Parliament and I sincerely hope that Parliament will create an atmosphere where all sections of the house work together to pass these bills," the prime minister told the media outside Parliament.
The last Parliament session of the 15th Lok Sabha session begins Wednesday.
Singh added: "...this is probably the last parliament session and its my clear appeal to all sections of the house to contribute to creating an atmosphere so that it goes down as a historic session."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources