PM is a good man, but is remote controlled: Hazare
Thane: Notwithstanding his associates targeting Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on alleged irregularities in allocation of coal blocks, anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare Thursday night described him as a "good man" against whom there is no example of corruption yet.
"I have said from the beginning that Manmohan Singh is a good man. Don`t have any example of corruption yet. But he is going through a bad time.
"He is a good man but is handled by a remote control. What can a person do?" Hazare said addressing a rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena