PM is a good man, but is remote controlled: Hazare
Thane: Notwithstanding his associates targeting Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on alleged irregularities in allocation of coal blocks, anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare Thursday night described him as a "good man" against whom there is no example of corruption yet.
"I have said from the beginning that Manmohan Singh is a good man. Don`t have any example of corruption yet. But he is going through a bad time.
"He is a good man but is handled by a remote control. What can a person do?" Hazare said addressing a rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog