PM leaves Brussels for Berlin
Brussels: Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who is on a two-nation European tour, on Saturday left the Belgian capital for Berlin where he will hold talks with German leaders on counter-terrorism ties and UN reforms.
In the German capital, where he will spend eight hours, the prime minister will meet German President Christian Wulff and Chancellor Angela Merkel.
The prime minister leaves for home later tonight and will arrive in Delhi tomorrow morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch