PM leaves on visit to Belgium, Germany
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Thursday left for Belgium to attend the 11th India-EU Summit aimed at furthering the country`s strategic partnership with
the European Union.
Singh will also visit Germany in the second leg of his tour at the invitation of German Chancellor Angela Merkel for strengthening the multi-faceted ties between the two
"I will seek to deepen our political and strategic cooperation including in the area of counter-terrorism and other non-traditional threats to security," the prime minister
said, referring to his visit to Brussels.
- Parliamentary panel asks coal PSUs, govt to recover dues
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- SAMCO launches Season 2 of the Indian Trading League
- How Twitter can help prevent asthma-related hospitalisation!
- Enrica Lexie case: Italy cites UN tribunal ruling, seeks Italian marine's release; India differs