PM leaves on visit to Belgium, Germany
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Thursday left for Belgium to attend the 11th India-EU Summit aimed at furthering the country`s strategic partnership with
the European Union.
Singh will also visit Germany in the second leg of his tour at the invitation of German Chancellor Angela Merkel for strengthening the multi-faceted ties between the two
"I will seek to deepen our political and strategic cooperation including in the area of counter-terrorism and other non-traditional threats to security," the prime minister
said, referring to his visit to Brussels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho all set to take control at Manchester United
- Zika not a reason to cancel Rio Olympics, says US health official
- Mamata Banerjee sworn-in as West Bengal CM: As it happened