PM leaves on visit to Belgium, Germany
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Thursday left for Belgium to attend the 11th India-EU Summit aimed at furthering the country`s strategic partnership with
the European Union.
Singh will also visit Germany in the second leg of his tour at the invitation of German Chancellor Angela Merkel for strengthening the multi-faceted ties between the two
"I will seek to deepen our political and strategic cooperation including in the area of counter-terrorism and other non-traditional threats to security," the prime minister
said, referring to his visit to Brussels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Muslims not doing 'enough' to fight Islamic State: Jordan's Queen Rania