PM Manmohan Singh greets nation on Easter
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has greeted the nation on the occasion of Easter to be celebrated on Sunday and hoped the festivities would strengthen the bonds of unity and brotherhood among people.
In a message released on Saturday, he said: "The universal significance of Christ`s resurrection is that truth triumphs over evil and love is stronger than hatred."
"Easter is the celebration of compassion and fellowship and the hope of a better tomorrow," he said.
He hoped that the festivities would strengthen the bonds of unity and brotherhood among people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi