PM Manmohan Singh greets nation on Easter
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has greeted the nation on the occasion of Easter to be celebrated on Sunday and hoped the festivities would strengthen the bonds of unity and brotherhood among people.
In a message released on Saturday, he said: "The universal significance of Christ`s resurrection is that truth triumphs over evil and love is stronger than hatred."
"Easter is the celebration of compassion and fellowship and the hope of a better tomorrow," he said.
He hoped that the festivities would strengthen the bonds of unity and brotherhood among people.
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Indian Mathematician mimics viruses to design smallest self-assembling structures
- TN polls: DMK promises metro rail service for Coimbatore
- Netaji files declassification: Morarji had declined to accept inquiry commissions report
- OMG! 25,000 women died due to dowry in last two years, says govt
- India's investments into UK more than doubled in 2015