PM Manmohan Singh to visit Russia and China
New Delhi: Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh will pay an official visit to Russia and China from October 20 during which he will hold discussions on issues of mutual importance with a view to strengthening the partnership.
Dr. Singh will pay an official visit to Moscow from October 20 to 22 at the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin for the 14th India-Russia Annual Summit.
During his visit, Dr. Singh will hold talks with President Putin to advance India`s special and privileged strategic partnership with the Russian Federation, in addition to other engagements.
Following his visit to Russia, the Prime Minister will pay an official visit to China from October 22 to 24 at the invitation of Premier Li Keqiang. The two leaders will hold discussions on bilateral, regional and global issues with a view to strengthening the partnership between the two countries.
Dr. Singh will also meet President Xi Jinping and National People`s Congress Chairman Zhang Dejiang during his China visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog