PM Manmohan Singh to visit Russia and China
New Delhi: Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh will pay an official visit to Russia and China from October 20 during which he will hold discussions on issues of mutual importance with a view to strengthening the partnership.
Dr. Singh will pay an official visit to Moscow from October 20 to 22 at the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin for the 14th India-Russia Annual Summit.
During his visit, Dr. Singh will hold talks with President Putin to advance India`s special and privileged strategic partnership with the Russian Federation, in addition to other engagements.
Following his visit to Russia, the Prime Minister will pay an official visit to China from October 22 to 24 at the invitation of Premier Li Keqiang. The two leaders will hold discussions on bilateral, regional and global issues with a view to strengthening the partnership between the two countries.
Dr. Singh will also meet President Xi Jinping and National People`s Congress Chairman Zhang Dejiang during his China visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra