PM Modi to visit Nepal on August 3 and 4: MEA
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ministry of External Affair Official Spokesperson Syed Akbarudin on Friday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be travelling to Kathmandu on August 3rd and 4th to have delegation level talks with his Nepali counterpart Sushil Koirala.
The MEA said that Modi`s visit indicates that India places high priority on its neighbouring countries.
After holding talks with Koirala, MEA said, Modi will address the constituent assembly of Nepal on the same day, August 3.
On August 4, the Indian PM will conclude his two-day visit to Nepal with a visit to the the Pashupatinath Temple, the MEA informed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch