PM Modi to visit Nepal on August 3 and 4: MEA
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ministry of External Affair Official Spokesperson Syed Akbarudin on Friday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be travelling to Kathmandu on August 3rd and 4th to have delegation level talks with his Nepali counterpart Sushil Koirala.
The MEA said that Modi`s visit indicates that India places high priority on its neighbouring countries.
After holding talks with Koirala, MEA said, Modi will address the constituent assembly of Nepal on the same day, August 3.
On August 4, the Indian PM will conclude his two-day visit to Nepal with a visit to the the Pashupatinath Temple, the MEA informed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam