PM Modi to visit Nepal on August 3 and 4: MEA
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ministry of External Affair Official Spokesperson Syed Akbarudin on Friday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be travelling to Kathmandu on August 3rd and 4th to have delegation level talks with his Nepali counterpart Sushil Koirala.
The MEA said that Modi`s visit indicates that India places high priority on its neighbouring countries.
After holding talks with Koirala, MEA said, Modi will address the constituent assembly of Nepal on the same day, August 3.
On August 4, the Indian PM will conclude his two-day visit to Nepal with a visit to the the Pashupatinath Temple, the MEA informed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Cow slaughter should be banned across the country; Muslims should stop eating meat: Azam Khan
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials