PM Modi to visit Nepal on August 3 and 4: MEA
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ministry of External Affair Official Spokesperson Syed Akbarudin on Friday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be travelling to Kathmandu on August 3rd and 4th to have delegation level talks with his Nepali counterpart Sushil Koirala.
The MEA said that Modi`s visit indicates that India places high priority on its neighbouring countries.
After holding talks with Koirala, MEA said, Modi will address the constituent assembly of Nepal on the same day, August 3.
On August 4, the Indian PM will conclude his two-day visit to Nepal with a visit to the the Pashupatinath Temple, the MEA informed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video