PM Modi to visit Nepal on August 3 and 4: MEA
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ministry of External Affair Official Spokesperson Syed Akbarudin on Friday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be travelling to Kathmandu on August 3rd and 4th to have delegation level talks with his Nepali counterpart Sushil Koirala.
The MEA said that Modi`s visit indicates that India places high priority on its neighbouring countries.
After holding talks with Koirala, MEA said, Modi will address the constituent assembly of Nepal on the same day, August 3.
On August 4, the Indian PM will conclude his two-day visit to Nepal with a visit to the the Pashupatinath Temple, the MEA informed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda