PM Modi`s upcoming visit to BRICS summit significant for India
New Delhi: The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) on Sunday talked about Prime Minister`s upcoming visit next week to Brazil where the sixth BRICS summit will be held.
"BRICS is tremendously important group in terms of its potential, It`s an interesting group of countries politically. Each year the summit declaration contains a specific action plan which BRICS countries will be engaged in. Leaders will sit and exchange views in a close setting on 15th," MEA said.
"As part of the BRICS framework, there is a meeting with all the South American countries, PM will also participate in this," MEA added.
"PM will be having a bilateral meeting with Brazil. The first meeting of the Prime Minister with heads of governments of South American countries will further strengthen our already close relations," MEA added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler