PM must introspect and resign: BJP
New Delhi: After the Time magazine dubbed Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as an ‘underachiever’ in its latest issue, the opposition BJP has come out and demanded his resignation.
At a press conference on Monday, BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad said, “He is a prime minister of nine years, not nine months.”
BJP also attacked the prime minister by saying “he had only sent a message of corruption and a leaderless economy”.
The same magazine had named BJP’s Narendra Modi as the best chief minister (Gujarat) in a recent issue, Prasad said.
He added that the UPA is corrupt and not at all serious. “The only thing they are serious about is political kala,” he stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore