PM should intervene immediately on IIT issue: Paswan
Patna: Terming as "anti-poor" the bid to change the existing eligibility criteria for appearing in IIT exams, LJP president Ramvilas Paswan today asked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to intervene in the matter.
"The proposal brought by HRD minister Kapil Sibal is anti-poor and will lead to discontent among the students...it requires reconsideration," Paswan told reporters here.
The Prime Minister should intervene in the matter immediately, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das