PM should intervene immediately on IIT issue: Paswan
Patna: Terming as "anti-poor" the bid to change the existing eligibility criteria for appearing in IIT exams, LJP president Ramvilas Paswan today asked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to intervene in the matter.
"The proposal brought by HRD minister Kapil Sibal is anti-poor and will lead to discontent among the students...it requires reconsideration," Paswan told reporters here.
The Prime Minister should intervene in the matter immediately, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II