PM should intervene immediately on IIT issue: Paswan
Patna: Terming as "anti-poor" the bid to change the existing eligibility criteria for appearing in IIT exams, LJP president Ramvilas Paswan today asked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to intervene in the matter.
"The proposal brought by HRD minister Kapil Sibal is anti-poor and will lead to discontent among the students...it requires reconsideration," Paswan told reporters here.
The Prime Minister should intervene in the matter immediately, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!