PM should resign if he disagrees with Rahul comment: Chandrababu Naidu
New Delhi: Contending that Rahul Gandhi`s reaction on the ordinance on convicted lawmakers was "dubious", TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should resign if he disagreed with what the Congress vice-president said.
"The Prime Minister (is being) insulted repeatedly to elevate Rahul Gandhi. `Nonsense` is his (Rahul`s) new moniker for the government. PM should resign if he disagrees with this," tweeted the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief.
"Rahul Gandhi`s reaction to the ordinance is dubious. He would have known about it every step from drafting to passage by the government," he also tweeted.
Gandhi Friday called the ordinance to protect convicted MPs and state legislators from immediate disqualification as "complete nonsense".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?