PM should resign if he disagrees with Rahul comment: Chandrababu Naidu
New Delhi: Contending that Rahul Gandhi`s reaction on the ordinance on convicted lawmakers was "dubious", TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should resign if he disagreed with what the Congress vice-president said.
"The Prime Minister (is being) insulted repeatedly to elevate Rahul Gandhi. `Nonsense` is his (Rahul`s) new moniker for the government. PM should resign if he disagrees with this," tweeted the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief.
"Rahul Gandhi`s reaction to the ordinance is dubious. He would have known about it every step from drafting to passage by the government," he also tweeted.
Gandhi Friday called the ordinance to protect convicted MPs and state legislators from immediate disqualification as "complete nonsense".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS