PM should resign if he disagrees with Rahul comment: Chandrababu Naidu
New Delhi: Contending that Rahul Gandhi`s reaction on the ordinance on convicted lawmakers was "dubious", TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should resign if he disagreed with what the Congress vice-president said.
"The Prime Minister (is being) insulted repeatedly to elevate Rahul Gandhi. `Nonsense` is his (Rahul`s) new moniker for the government. PM should resign if he disagrees with this," tweeted the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief.
"Rahul Gandhi`s reaction to the ordinance is dubious. He would have known about it every step from drafting to passage by the government," he also tweeted.
Gandhi Friday called the ordinance to protect convicted MPs and state legislators from immediate disqualification as "complete nonsense".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves