PM should resign if he disagrees with Rahul comment: Chandrababu Naidu
New Delhi: Contending that Rahul Gandhi`s reaction on the ordinance on convicted lawmakers was "dubious", TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should resign if he disagreed with what the Congress vice-president said.
"The Prime Minister (is being) insulted repeatedly to elevate Rahul Gandhi. `Nonsense` is his (Rahul`s) new moniker for the government. PM should resign if he disagrees with this," tweeted the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief.
"Rahul Gandhi`s reaction to the ordinance is dubious. He would have known about it every step from drafting to passage by the government," he also tweeted.
Gandhi Friday called the ordinance to protect convicted MPs and state legislators from immediate disqualification as "complete nonsense".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!