PM should resign if he disagrees with Rahul comment: Chandrababu Naidu
New Delhi: Contending that Rahul Gandhi`s reaction on the ordinance on convicted lawmakers was "dubious", TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Saturday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should resign if he disagreed with what the Congress vice-president said.
"The Prime Minister (is being) insulted repeatedly to elevate Rahul Gandhi. `Nonsense` is his (Rahul`s) new moniker for the government. PM should resign if he disagrees with this," tweeted the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief.
"Rahul Gandhi`s reaction to the ordinance is dubious. He would have known about it every step from drafting to passage by the government," he also tweeted.
Gandhi Friday called the ordinance to protect convicted MPs and state legislators from immediate disqualification as "complete nonsense".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!