PM the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader
Panaji: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has become a laughing stock for the country and comments on the active social media world are proof of it, a BJP leader said on Friday.
"This prime minister has become an object of ridicule," Goa BJP general secretary J.P. Nadda told reporters here after announcing the agenda for the national executive committee scheduled in June.
He added that no prime minister since independence had been mocked to the extent Manmohan Singh had been.
"Just look at the various things in social media which are being said about the prime minister," Nadda said, calling Manmohan Singh the weakest prime minister ever.
Nadda also said that the office of the prime minister was slowly getting embroiled in corruption and he should put in his papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!