PM the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader
Panaji: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has become a laughing stock for the country and comments on the active social media world are proof of it, a BJP leader said on Friday.
"This prime minister has become an object of ridicule," Goa BJP general secretary J.P. Nadda told reporters here after announcing the agenda for the national executive committee scheduled in June.
He added that no prime minister since independence had been mocked to the extent Manmohan Singh had been.
"Just look at the various things in social media which are being said about the prime minister," Nadda said, calling Manmohan Singh the weakest prime minister ever.
Nadda also said that the office of the prime minister was slowly getting embroiled in corruption and he should put in his papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city