PM the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader
Panaji: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has become a laughing stock for the country and comments on the active social media world are proof of it, a BJP leader said on Friday.
"This prime minister has become an object of ridicule," Goa BJP general secretary J.P. Nadda told reporters here after announcing the agenda for the national executive committee scheduled in June.
He added that no prime minister since independence had been mocked to the extent Manmohan Singh had been.
"Just look at the various things in social media which are being said about the prime minister," Nadda said, calling Manmohan Singh the weakest prime minister ever.
Nadda also said that the office of the prime minister was slowly getting embroiled in corruption and he should put in his papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?