PM the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader
Panaji: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has become a laughing stock for the country and comments on the active social media world are proof of it, a BJP leader said on Friday.
"This prime minister has become an object of ridicule," Goa BJP general secretary J.P. Nadda told reporters here after announcing the agenda for the national executive committee scheduled in June.
He added that no prime minister since independence had been mocked to the extent Manmohan Singh had been.
"Just look at the various things in social media which are being said about the prime minister," Nadda said, calling Manmohan Singh the weakest prime minister ever.
Nadda also said that the office of the prime minister was slowly getting embroiled in corruption and he should put in his papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!