PM the laughing stock, social media is proof: BJP leader
Panaji: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has become a laughing stock for the country and comments on the active social media world are proof of it, a BJP leader said on Friday.
"This prime minister has become an object of ridicule," Goa BJP general secretary J.P. Nadda told reporters here after announcing the agenda for the national executive committee scheduled in June.
He added that no prime minister since independence had been mocked to the extent Manmohan Singh had been.
"Just look at the various things in social media which are being said about the prime minister," Nadda said, calling Manmohan Singh the weakest prime minister ever.
Nadda also said that the office of the prime minister was slowly getting embroiled in corruption and he should put in his papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Insult to Prophet Mohammad: Dispose off case against Hindu Mahasabha leader in 4 weeks, SC tells Allahabad HC
- SHOCKING! Man beaten to death in Delhi for golgappas - Watch
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover
- Eleven Turkish police killed in bombing blamed on PKK