PM to inaugurate conference on combating corruption
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate the international conference on evolving common strategies to combat corruption and crime here Monday.
The three-day conference will be attended by senior officers of the central and state governments, vigilance commissioners, legal luminaries, technologists and senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) officers.
Issues like extent of corruption in natural resource management, developing protocols for investigation and prosecution of trans-national human trafficking offences, corporate regulation and fraud risk management will be discussed.
Besides, there will be a special session on ethics and integrity in sports.
Famous cricketer Rahul Dravid, International Centre for Sports Security director Chris Eaton and Ravi Sawani, chief of BCCI`s (Board Of Control For Cricket In India) Anti-Corruption & Security Unit (ACSU), will talk on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what