PM to inaugurate conference on combating corruption
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate the international conference on evolving common strategies to combat corruption and crime here Monday.
The three-day conference will be attended by senior officers of the central and state governments, vigilance commissioners, legal luminaries, technologists and senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) officers.
Issues like extent of corruption in natural resource management, developing protocols for investigation and prosecution of trans-national human trafficking offences, corporate regulation and fraud risk management will be discussed.
Besides, there will be a special session on ethics and integrity in sports.
Famous cricketer Rahul Dravid, International Centre for Sports Security director Chris Eaton and Ravi Sawani, chief of BCCI`s (Board Of Control For Cricket In India) Anti-Corruption & Security Unit (ACSU), will talk on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Cleric suspended after selfies with Pakistan`s `Kim Kardashian`
- Taj Mahal, Vaishno Devi among 10 iconic places to be cleaned!
- Deadlock persists as China leads opposition to India's NSG membership bid
- India slips one spot to 12th rank in millionaire population
- 'Dishoom' team to begin promotions at India's centrepoint