PM to inaugurate conference on combating corruption
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate the international conference on evolving common strategies to combat corruption and crime here Monday.
The three-day conference will be attended by senior officers of the central and state governments, vigilance commissioners, legal luminaries, technologists and senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) officers.
Issues like extent of corruption in natural resource management, developing protocols for investigation and prosecution of trans-national human trafficking offences, corporate regulation and fraud risk management will be discussed.
Besides, there will be a special session on ethics and integrity in sports.
Famous cricketer Rahul Dravid, International Centre for Sports Security director Chris Eaton and Ravi Sawani, chief of BCCI`s (Board Of Control For Cricket In India) Anti-Corruption & Security Unit (ACSU), will talk on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?