PM to inaugurate conference on combating corruption
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate the international conference on evolving common strategies to combat corruption and crime here Monday.
The three-day conference will be attended by senior officers of the central and state governments, vigilance commissioners, legal luminaries, technologists and senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) officers.
Issues like extent of corruption in natural resource management, developing protocols for investigation and prosecution of trans-national human trafficking offences, corporate regulation and fraud risk management will be discussed.
Besides, there will be a special session on ethics and integrity in sports.
Famous cricketer Rahul Dravid, International Centre for Sports Security director Chris Eaton and Ravi Sawani, chief of BCCI`s (Board Of Control For Cricket In India) Anti-Corruption & Security Unit (ACSU), will talk on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?