PM to inaugurate conference on combating corruption
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will inaugurate the international conference on evolving common strategies to combat corruption and crime here Monday.
The three-day conference will be attended by senior officers of the central and state governments, vigilance commissioners, legal luminaries, technologists and senior Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) officers.
Issues like extent of corruption in natural resource management, developing protocols for investigation and prosecution of trans-national human trafficking offences, corporate regulation and fraud risk management will be discussed.
Besides, there will be a special session on ethics and integrity in sports.
Famous cricketer Rahul Dravid, International Centre for Sports Security director Chris Eaton and Ravi Sawani, chief of BCCI`s (Board Of Control For Cricket In India) Anti-Corruption & Security Unit (ACSU), will talk on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand