PM to send chadar to Ajmer shrine
Ajmer: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will send a holy chadar to the Dargah of sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti here on May 26 on the occasion of 800th urs.
Minister of State in the PMO V Narayanasamy, Union Ministers Salman Khurshid, C P Joshi and Sachin Pilot will present the chadar on the Prime Minister`s behalf.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam