PM to send chadar to Ajmer shrine
Ajmer: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will send a holy chadar to the Dargah of sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti here on May 26 on the occasion of 800th urs.
Minister of State in the PMO V Narayanasamy, Union Ministers Salman Khurshid, C P Joshi and Sachin Pilot will present the chadar on the Prime Minister`s behalf.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers