PM to send chadar to Ajmer shrine
Ajmer: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will send a holy chadar to the Dargah of sufi saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti here on May 26 on the occasion of 800th urs.
Minister of State in the PMO V Narayanasamy, Union Ministers Salman Khurshid, C P Joshi and Sachin Pilot will present the chadar on the Prime Minister`s behalf.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray