PM unleashing financial terror: BJP
New Delhi: The BJP on Saturday accused Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of unleashing financial terror, a day after his government announced a slew of FDI reform measures.
Also, on Thursday, the government had hiked diesel prices and capped supply of subsidised cooking gas cylinders to six per year per consumer.
Speaking to a news channel, BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy said, “We can’t have a PM who is virtually unleashing financial terror.”
“He is the same PM who used to talk of 9 per cent growth but has now landed with 5 per cent growth.
The country has become bankrupt in his tenure, Rudy said, adding his government is imposing more and more taxes.
“He can’t handle corruption, he can’t control inflation; what can he do then?” Rudy asked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'