PM unleashing financial terror: BJP
New Delhi: The BJP on Saturday accused Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of unleashing financial terror, a day after his government announced a slew of FDI reform measures.
Also, on Thursday, the government had hiked diesel prices and capped supply of subsidised cooking gas cylinders to six per year per consumer.
Speaking to a news channel, BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Rudy said, “We can’t have a PM who is virtually unleashing financial terror.”
“He is the same PM who used to talk of 9 per cent growth but has now landed with 5 per cent growth.
The country has become bankrupt in his tenure, Rudy said, adding his government is imposing more and more taxes.
“He can’t handle corruption, he can’t control inflation; what can he do then?” Rudy asked.
- IPL 2016: Sunrisers Hyderabad's mentor Muttiah Muralitharan highly impressed with Bangladeshi pacer Mustafizur Rahman
- I am neither a borrower or a judgement debtor, says Vijay Mallya
- Secret Jaish-e-Muhammad training camp involved in Pathankot airbase attack traced
- China stripped America, made money and rebuilt itself: Donald Trump
- Google acquires start-up founded by Indian-origin entrepreneur Varun Malhotra