PM will take `appropriate, positive decision` on ceasefire violation: Kalraj Mishra
Varanasi: Union Minister Kalraj Mishra said on Friday said India will never tolerate intrusion by any country into its territories and Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take "an appropriate and positive decision" on ceasefire violation in Jammu and Kashmir.
"Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take positive decision on this issue (the ceasefire violations in Rajouri and Poonch areas of Jammu and Kashmir). We will never tolerate intrusion by any country into Indian territories," Mishra told reporters while responding to questions.
Asked about the 100 days agenda, he said, Prime Minister had not fixed any time frame for ministers to prepare their agenda for the first 100 days with focus on governance, efficient delivery and implementation of programmes.
However, he said, we will to complete our work in less than the time frame of 100 days.
While outlining his priorities, the MSME Minister said, special emphasis would be laid on revival of many small and medium industries which have shutdown in the country.
Efforts would be made to revive the Benarasi saree and carpet industries of Poorvanchal regions, he added.
Mishra said a meeting has been proposed by MSME ministry on June 26 this month, where discussions would be held among a large number of entrepreneurs to redress their problems and to revive the shut industries as well as to promote setting up of new industrial units in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation