PM will take `appropriate, positive decision` on ceasefire violation: Kalraj Mishra
Varanasi: Union Minister Kalraj Mishra said on Friday said India will never tolerate intrusion by any country into its territories and Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take "an appropriate and positive decision" on ceasefire violation in Jammu and Kashmir.
"Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take positive decision on this issue (the ceasefire violations in Rajouri and Poonch areas of Jammu and Kashmir). We will never tolerate intrusion by any country into Indian territories," Mishra told reporters while responding to questions.
Asked about the 100 days agenda, he said, Prime Minister had not fixed any time frame for ministers to prepare their agenda for the first 100 days with focus on governance, efficient delivery and implementation of programmes.
However, he said, we will to complete our work in less than the time frame of 100 days.
While outlining his priorities, the MSME Minister said, special emphasis would be laid on revival of many small and medium industries which have shutdown in the country.
Efforts would be made to revive the Benarasi saree and carpet industries of Poorvanchal regions, he added.
Mishra said a meeting has been proposed by MSME ministry on June 26 this month, where discussions would be held among a large number of entrepreneurs to redress their problems and to revive the shut industries as well as to promote setting up of new industrial units in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India