PM will take `appropriate, positive decision` on ceasefire violation: Kalraj Mishra
Varanasi: Union Minister Kalraj Mishra said on Friday said India will never tolerate intrusion by any country into its territories and Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take "an appropriate and positive decision" on ceasefire violation in Jammu and Kashmir.
"Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take positive decision on this issue (the ceasefire violations in Rajouri and Poonch areas of Jammu and Kashmir). We will never tolerate intrusion by any country into Indian territories," Mishra told reporters while responding to questions.
Asked about the 100 days agenda, he said, Prime Minister had not fixed any time frame for ministers to prepare their agenda for the first 100 days with focus on governance, efficient delivery and implementation of programmes.
However, he said, we will to complete our work in less than the time frame of 100 days.
While outlining his priorities, the MSME Minister said, special emphasis would be laid on revival of many small and medium industries which have shutdown in the country.
Efforts would be made to revive the Benarasi saree and carpet industries of Poorvanchal regions, he added.
Mishra said a meeting has been proposed by MSME ministry on June 26 this month, where discussions would be held among a large number of entrepreneurs to redress their problems and to revive the shut industries as well as to promote setting up of new industrial units in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!