PM will take `appropriate, positive decision` on ceasefire violation: Kalraj Mishra
Varanasi: Union Minister Kalraj Mishra said on Friday said India will never tolerate intrusion by any country into its territories and Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take "an appropriate and positive decision" on ceasefire violation in Jammu and Kashmir.
"Prime Minister Narendra Modi will take positive decision on this issue (the ceasefire violations in Rajouri and Poonch areas of Jammu and Kashmir). We will never tolerate intrusion by any country into Indian territories," Mishra told reporters while responding to questions.
Asked about the 100 days agenda, he said, Prime Minister had not fixed any time frame for ministers to prepare their agenda for the first 100 days with focus on governance, efficient delivery and implementation of programmes.
However, he said, we will to complete our work in less than the time frame of 100 days.
While outlining his priorities, the MSME Minister said, special emphasis would be laid on revival of many small and medium industries which have shutdown in the country.
Efforts would be made to revive the Benarasi saree and carpet industries of Poorvanchal regions, he added.
Mishra said a meeting has been proposed by MSME ministry on June 26 this month, where discussions would be held among a large number of entrepreneurs to redress their problems and to revive the shut industries as well as to promote setting up of new industrial units in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly