PMO website gets a facelift
New Delhi: The website of Prime Minister`s Office has a new and refreshing look with the Home page showing pictures of Manmohan Singh and links to information about him.
The new look of the official website of the PMO, http://pmindia.Nic.In, which went on the web today will be available in both English and Hindi.
The home page has a portrait of Manmohan Singh clad in a black suite and a click on his pictures takes to another page which has two sections -- speeches and audio.
The website has more audio-visual information as well as photographs of the Prime Minister with visiting foreign dignitaries and videos.
Other features like reports and committees associated with the PM`s office, press releases, interviews and a media gallery which were part of the previous website have been retained.
The new look was conceptualised and prepared by Binoy Job, director, PMO under the guidance of Pankaj Pachauri, Communications Adviser to the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use