PM`s visit to Japan postponed
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has postponed his visit to Japan, scheduled to begin Thursday, due to political developments in that country. However, he will continue with the Cambodia leg of his visit later in the week.
New dates for the visit would be decided later in consultation with the Japanese foreign ministry, an official of the external affairs ministry said.
Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda has said he might dissolve the lower house of parliament following differences with the opposition on various issues, including electoral reform.
Manmohan Singh will be visiting Cambodia later this week for the ASEAN-India Summit and the East Asia Summit Nov 18-20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details