PM`s visit to Japan postponed
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has postponed his visit to Japan, scheduled to begin Thursday, due to political developments in that country. However, he will continue with the Cambodia leg of his visit later in the week.
New dates for the visit would be decided later in consultation with the Japanese foreign ministry, an official of the external affairs ministry said.
Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda has said he might dissolve the lower house of parliament following differences with the opposition on various issues, including electoral reform.
Manmohan Singh will be visiting Cambodia later this week for the ASEAN-India Summit and the East Asia Summit Nov 18-20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!