Police record statement of Israeli diplomat
New Delhi: Delhi Police on Friday recorded the
statement of the Israeli diplomat who was injured in the car
attack while Israeli officials reconstructed Monday`s incident
Investigators remained in the dark about the perpetrators
of the attack on the embassy car near the Prime Minister`s
India has so far refrained from pointing fingers at
Iran, whom Israel is accusing of carrying out attacks in
Delhi, Thailand and Georgia.
As Tal Yehoshua-Koren was discharged from hospital, Delhi
Police`s Special Cell recorded her statement. Senior police
officials, however, refused to divulge the details.
Earlier in her preliminary statement, sources said, the
diplomat had said she had not seen the motorcycle-borne
attacker, who stuck the bomb on her vehicle at Aurangzeb Road
and sped away.
Meanwhile, Israeli officials reconstructed the event with
the help of Delhi Police personnel at the site to understand
how the attack was carried out.
The incident was reconstructed
by Delhi Police`s Special Cell a day after the incident.
Sources yesterday said while C-4 explosive material was
used in the failed Bangkok plan, there was so far no trace of
such explosive having been used in February 13 case.
The sources said Malaysian and Thai authorities had been
approached through diplomatic channels and Interpol to provide
the interrogation reports of the arrested accused.
According to the sources, none of the three Iranians
arrested in Bangkok and Kaula Lumpur had ever visited India as
immigration records showed no entry of their passports, as
provided by the two authorities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof