Polish national arrested with charas at Indo-Nepal border
Lucknow: A Polish national has been arrested with narcotics at a India-Nepal border crossing in Maharajganj district.
Prajen Slab Jacob Opalka Darvova was arrested yesterday at Sonauli border, according to home department here.
During checking at the border, a joint team of Sonauli police and Shashtra Seema Bal (SSB) seized over 9 kg `charas` kept in two trolley bags and arrested the foreign national.
Darvova said he was bringing the narcotics, worth over Rs nine lakhs in street market, from Kathmandu and was taking it to Delhi to deliver it to a person, the department said.
A case was registered against the foreign national and a probe has been launched.
- Murder of young woman in Kerala galvanises politics
- China's PLA releases 1st hip-hop music video to attract youths
- Must watch VIDEO: Is this the most amazing six in IPL history?
- Manohar Parrikar may lead BJP's campaign for Goa 2017 polls: Tendulkar
- UNBELIEVABLE: Woman steals 24 beer cans by hiding them under her skirt - Watch CCTV video