Polish national arrested with charas at Indo-Nepal border
Lucknow: A Polish national has been arrested with narcotics at a India-Nepal border crossing in Maharajganj district.
Prajen Slab Jacob Opalka Darvova was arrested yesterday at Sonauli border, according to home department here.
During checking at the border, a joint team of Sonauli police and Shashtra Seema Bal (SSB) seized over 9 kg `charas` kept in two trolley bags and arrested the foreign national.
Darvova said he was bringing the narcotics, worth over Rs nine lakhs in street market, from Kathmandu and was taking it to Delhi to deliver it to a person, the department said.
A case was registered against the foreign national and a probe has been launched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Peter Mukerjea knew Sheena was Indrani's daughter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them