Polish national arrested with charas at Indo-Nepal border
Lucknow: A Polish national has been arrested with narcotics at a India-Nepal border crossing in Maharajganj district.
Prajen Slab Jacob Opalka Darvova was arrested yesterday at Sonauli border, according to home department here.
During checking at the border, a joint team of Sonauli police and Shashtra Seema Bal (SSB) seized over 9 kg `charas` kept in two trolley bags and arrested the foreign national.
Darvova said he was bringing the narcotics, worth over Rs nine lakhs in street market, from Kathmandu and was taking it to Delhi to deliver it to a person, the department said.
A case was registered against the foreign national and a probe has been launched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum