Political parties maligning our image, says Sanatan Sanstha
Mumbai: Maharashtra-based Hindu organisation
Sanatan Sanstha today accused political parties of hatching
conspiracy to link the outfit to Margao blast that occurred on
Diwali eve last year in Goa.
"Political parties, including the ruling Congress in Goa,
are trying to malign the image of Sanstha and conspiracy is
being hatched to hold the outfit responsible for the blast. In
fact, they want to close down our outfit. Do we really get
justice from Goa Government?" Sanstha`s spokesperson Abhay
"It is very unfortunate for any organisation which is
working for the welfare of Hindus to face such situation," he
told reporters here.
The blast had taken place when explosives kept in a
scooter went off on a busy street in Margao on Diwali eve last
year, killing two persons affiliated to the Sanstha.
Subsequently, Goa Police`s Special Investigation Team
arrested four accused-- all related to Sanstha.
The spokesperson said MP Shantaram Naik and PWD Minister
Churchill Alemao of Goa are now publicly demanding ban on the
"Sanstha is being punished with baseless allegations,
although there is no evidence against it," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?