Political parties maligning our image, says Sanatan Sanstha
Mumbai: Maharashtra-based Hindu organisation
Sanatan Sanstha today accused political parties of hatching
conspiracy to link the outfit to Margao blast that occurred on
Diwali eve last year in Goa.
"Political parties, including the ruling Congress in Goa,
are trying to malign the image of Sanstha and conspiracy is
being hatched to hold the outfit responsible for the blast. In
fact, they want to close down our outfit. Do we really get
justice from Goa Government?" Sanstha`s spokesperson Abhay
"It is very unfortunate for any organisation which is
working for the welfare of Hindus to face such situation," he
told reporters here.
The blast had taken place when explosives kept in a
scooter went off on a busy street in Margao on Diwali eve last
year, killing two persons affiliated to the Sanstha.
Subsequently, Goa Police`s Special Investigation Team
arrested four accused-- all related to Sanstha.
The spokesperson said MP Shantaram Naik and PWD Minister
Churchill Alemao of Goa are now publicly demanding ban on the
"Sanstha is being punished with baseless allegations,
although there is no evidence against it," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Quake brings down buildings in central Italy, at least six believed killed
- Work on 'Padmavati' sets in full swing, shoot begins in September
- Japan, China, South Korea agree to urge North Korea to stop provocation
- Venus-Jupiter conjunction on August 27: Viewing tips! (Watch)
- Staying at budget hotels in Delhi to soon become cheaper