Political parties maligning our image, says Sanatan Sanstha
Mumbai: Maharashtra-based Hindu organisation
Sanatan Sanstha today accused political parties of hatching
conspiracy to link the outfit to Margao blast that occurred on
Diwali eve last year in Goa.
"Political parties, including the ruling Congress in Goa,
are trying to malign the image of Sanstha and conspiracy is
being hatched to hold the outfit responsible for the blast. In
fact, they want to close down our outfit. Do we really get
justice from Goa Government?" Sanstha`s spokesperson Abhay
"It is very unfortunate for any organisation which is
working for the welfare of Hindus to face such situation," he
told reporters here.
The blast had taken place when explosives kept in a
scooter went off on a busy street in Margao on Diwali eve last
year, killing two persons affiliated to the Sanstha.
Subsequently, Goa Police`s Special Investigation Team
arrested four accused-- all related to Sanstha.
The spokesperson said MP Shantaram Naik and PWD Minister
Churchill Alemao of Goa are now publicly demanding ban on the
"Sanstha is being punished with baseless allegations,
although there is no evidence against it," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan