Politics is Rahul`s family business: BJP
New Delhi: Soon after Rahul Gandhi said he was looking for a more "proactive role" in politics, the BJP said it was his "family business", and alleged that the Congress general secretary was already "calling the shots" without any responsibilities.
"It is a family business. He already is active, all what may happen is his nomenclature may change from general secretary to something else," Bharatiya Janata Party leader Balbir Punj said.
Talking to reporters, Punj said Rahul was already active and "calling the shots" without any responsibilities.
"He is calling the shots without having any responsibility. If he takes a formal position, maybe he will be responsible," Punj said.
Party leader Nirmala Sitharaman said it mattered little who would be where as there was no democracy within the Congress.
"It matters little who is going to be where. All we can say is it is their business. There is no inner party democracy in Congress," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'