‘Ponty Chadha’s brother Hardeep was shot in the back’
New Delhi: As the investigation into the Ponty Chadha shooting case continues, truths are tumbling out in numbers. In the latest revelation, Delhi Police have said that Ponty’s brother Hardeep, who was also killed in the firing, was shot from the back as well.
Citing the post-mortem report, police said that one of the bullets had pierced through Hardeep Chadha’s back.
The revelation has raised a question mark on the theory that Hardeep was shot at “in self-defence”. Police have now begun investigating whether Hardeep was murdered.
Former chairman of Uttarakhand Minorities Commission Sukhdev Singh Namdhari, who had filed an FIR in the shootout case, had said that Hardeep had fired first at his brother Ponty when he arrived at his Chhattarpur farmhouse in South Delhi on November 17 along with his men. Namdhari added that his PSO Sachin Tyagi had fired at Hardeep in self-defence.
Meanwhile, reports today claimed that the Delhi Police has raided properties owned by Namdhari in connection with the case. Reports said the raids were conducted in and around Bazpur late last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you