Postal stamp on Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti released
Ajmer: Union minister of Communication and IT Kapil Sibal on Sunday released a postal stamp to mark the 800th Urs of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti here.
The stamp was released in the ceremony hall ?Mehfil Khana? of the Dargarh premises in the presence of a large number of Zayrines (pilgrims).
Sibal said that the stamp was dedicated to the pilgrims and it will spread the message of Khawaja wherever it will go on envelopes.
MoS Communications and IT Sachin Pilot, members of Anjuman committee and others were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?