Postal stamp on Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti released
Ajmer: Union minister of Communication and IT Kapil Sibal on Sunday released a postal stamp to mark the 800th Urs of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti here.
The stamp was released in the ceremony hall ?Mehfil Khana? of the Dargarh premises in the presence of a large number of Zayrines (pilgrims).
Sibal said that the stamp was dedicated to the pilgrims and it will spread the message of Khawaja wherever it will go on envelopes.
MoS Communications and IT Sachin Pilot, members of Anjuman committee and others were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC