Postal stamp on Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti released
Ajmer: Union minister of Communication and IT Kapil Sibal on Sunday released a postal stamp to mark the 800th Urs of Sufi Saint Khawaja Moinuddin Chisti here.
The stamp was released in the ceremony hall ?Mehfil Khana? of the Dargarh premises in the presence of a large number of Zayrines (pilgrims).
Sibal said that the stamp was dedicated to the pilgrims and it will spread the message of Khawaja wherever it will go on envelopes.
MoS Communications and IT Sachin Pilot, members of Anjuman committee and others were also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters