Praful Patel meets Digvijay to condole his wife`s demise
Raghogarh (MP): Union Minister for Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Praful Patel on Monday called on Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh to offer condolences at the demise of the latter`s wife, Asha Singh, last week.
Patel arrived at Guna in a special plane from New Delhi and drove to Raghogarh to meet Singh.
Asha Singh was cremated on March 01 and Digvijay Singh will stay in Raghogarh till the 13th day ceremony of his wife is over.
Raghogarh is an erstwhile princely state and was ruled by Singh`s family.
Asha Singh, 58, had passed away on February 27 at a hospital in New Delhi after battling cancer for several years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days