Pranab disapproves of Sangma`s `dumping ground` remarks
Bhubaneswar: UPA Presidential candidate Pranab Mukherjee on Wednesday disapproved of his challenger P A Sangma`s view that Rashtrapati Bhavan was being used as a "dumping ground" for the failed former Finance Minister, saying such words should not be used.
"These sort of phrases should not be used," he said replying to a question about Sangma`s remarks made yesterday in Mumbai.
Sharpening his attack on Mukherjee, Sangma had said Rashtrapati Bhavan was being used as a "dumping ground" for the "failed" former Finance Minister.
"The Raisina Hill is being used as a dumping ground for the failed Finance Minister," Sangma had said.
To a question on Sangma dubbing him as a `failed` Finance Minister, Mukherjee said "whether I have failed or succeeded ... Surely posterity will judge. I will not comment on it."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split