Pranab disapproves of Sangma`s `dumping ground` remarks
Bhubaneswar: UPA Presidential candidate Pranab Mukherjee on Wednesday disapproved of his challenger P A Sangma`s view that Rashtrapati Bhavan was being used as a "dumping ground" for the failed former Finance Minister, saying such words should not be used.
"These sort of phrases should not be used," he said replying to a question about Sangma`s remarks made yesterday in Mumbai.
Sharpening his attack on Mukherjee, Sangma had said Rashtrapati Bhavan was being used as a "dumping ground" for the "failed" former Finance Minister.
"The Raisina Hill is being used as a dumping ground for the failed Finance Minister," Sangma had said.
To a question on Sangma dubbing him as a `failed` Finance Minister, Mukherjee said "whether I have failed or succeeded ... Surely posterity will judge. I will not comment on it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days