Pranab disapproves of Sangma`s `dumping ground` remarks
Bhubaneswar: UPA Presidential candidate Pranab Mukherjee on Wednesday disapproved of his challenger P A Sangma`s view that Rashtrapati Bhavan was being used as a "dumping ground" for the failed former Finance Minister, saying such words should not be used.
"These sort of phrases should not be used," he said replying to a question about Sangma`s remarks made yesterday in Mumbai.
Sharpening his attack on Mukherjee, Sangma had said Rashtrapati Bhavan was being used as a "dumping ground" for the "failed" former Finance Minister.
"The Raisina Hill is being used as a dumping ground for the failed Finance Minister," Sangma had said.
To a question on Sangma dubbing him as a `failed` Finance Minister, Mukherjee said "whether I have failed or succeeded ... Surely posterity will judge. I will not comment on it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends