Pranab to inaugurate Economic Editors` conference today
New Delhi: Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee will inaugurate the two-day Annual Economic Editors`` Conference in the National Media Centre, here Tuesday.
There will be separate sessions with the Ministers and senior officers of the key economic and infrastructure ministries participating in the Conference.
The Conference will enable economic editors and journalists, invited from all over the country to interact with them and get a detailed background of the government``s policies and programmes.
The media persons will get a comprehensive view of the overall economic scenario in the country and the latest initiatives and thrust areas of the Government.
The Conference will also provide an opportunity to the Government to get feedback from the economic editors.
Besides Finance Ministry, Planning Commission and Ministries of Power, Agriculture, Commerce and Industry, Road Transport & Highways, Tourism, Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation and Petroleum & Natural Gas, are participating in the Conference.
About 300 editors and financial writers including about 50 from vernacular press are participating in the conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj