Pranab to inaugurate Economic Editors` conference today
New Delhi: Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee will inaugurate the two-day Annual Economic Editors`` Conference in the National Media Centre, here Tuesday.
There will be separate sessions with the Ministers and senior officers of the key economic and infrastructure ministries participating in the Conference.
The Conference will enable economic editors and journalists, invited from all over the country to interact with them and get a detailed background of the government``s policies and programmes.
The media persons will get a comprehensive view of the overall economic scenario in the country and the latest initiatives and thrust areas of the Government.
The Conference will also provide an opportunity to the Government to get feedback from the economic editors.
Besides Finance Ministry, Planning Commission and Ministries of Power, Agriculture, Commerce and Industry, Road Transport & Highways, Tourism, Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation and Petroleum & Natural Gas, are participating in the Conference.
About 300 editors and financial writers including about 50 from vernacular press are participating in the conference.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh