Prashant Bhushan blames BJP, RSS for attack on AAP office
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Senior Supreme Court lawyer and Aam Aadmi Party leader Prashant Bhushan has hit out at the RSS and the BJP following the attack on AAP office in Kaushambhi.
Bhushan said the rise of AAP has created panic in the BJP and the Sangh Parivar.
“This (the attack)shows that the BJP and Sangh Parivar are very frustrated by the AAP`s growth in the country. It shows the level to which they could stoop to,” he stated.
“These are the same people who attacked me before. Vishnu Gupta was one of them,” Bhushan was quoted as saying.
Neither I nor the party has called for a referendum in Kashmir, Bhushan clarified, as the attackers based their action on the AAP leader`s controversial remarks.
Fringe outfit Hindu Raksha Group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test