Prashant Bhushan blames BJP, RSS for attack on AAP office
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Senior Supreme Court lawyer and Aam Aadmi Party leader Prashant Bhushan has hit out at the RSS and the BJP following the attack on AAP office in Kaushambhi.
Bhushan said the rise of AAP has created panic in the BJP and the Sangh Parivar.
“This (the attack)shows that the BJP and Sangh Parivar are very frustrated by the AAP`s growth in the country. It shows the level to which they could stoop to,” he stated.
“These are the same people who attacked me before. Vishnu Gupta was one of them,” Bhushan was quoted as saying.
Neither I nor the party has called for a referendum in Kashmir, Bhushan clarified, as the attackers based their action on the AAP leader`s controversial remarks.
Fringe outfit Hindu Raksha Group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim describes West Bengal's Garden Reach as 'mini-pakistan', draws flak
- Top five health benefits of raspberries!
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Forest fires rage in Uttarakhand; three NDRF teams deployed
- Raids at Andhra Pradesh transport official's premises reveal assets worth Rs 800 crores