Praveen Togadia to launch `India Health Helpline` for needy people
Jaipur: Vishwa Hindu Parishad international working president Praveen Togadia will launch `India Health Helpline` - a network of doctors - for providing free medical and health care to the needy people, at a function here on July 20.
Togadia will launch the helpline and administered `sankalp` (oath) to VHP activists for spreading medical and health care awareness among the needy people at Jaipur`s SMS Hospital auditorium on July 20, VHP media in-charge Ravindra Sharma said on Sunday.
Specialists and experts of medical science would extend their services to the needy patients free of cost and also give them tips for better health through the network, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'