Praveen Togadia to launch `India Health Helpline` for needy people
Jaipur: Vishwa Hindu Parishad international working president Praveen Togadia will launch `India Health Helpline` - a network of doctors - for providing free medical and health care to the needy people, at a function here on July 20.
Togadia will launch the helpline and administered `sankalp` (oath) to VHP activists for spreading medical and health care awareness among the needy people at Jaipur`s SMS Hospital auditorium on July 20, VHP media in-charge Ravindra Sharma said on Sunday.
Specialists and experts of medical science would extend their services to the needy patients free of cost and also give them tips for better health through the network, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read