Pravin Mahajan`s condition still critical
Thane: Pravin Mahajan, sentenced to life
for killing his brother and BJP leader Pramod Mahajan,
continues to be in a critical condition after suffering a
brain haemorrhage, a hospital bulletin said on Monday.
"We conducted repeated CT scans yesterday which showed
that the status of haemorrhage hasn`t changed. He is still
critical and unconscious," a health bulletin issued by the
"However, his harmo-dynamic indicators have been
stabilised and the prognosis is guarded," it added.
Mahajan, 50, was admitted to Jupiter Hospital here on
Mahajan was out on parole when he suffered the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video