Premature for debate on linking Mecca Masjid blast with us: RSS
Hyderabad: The RSS today said it is
premature to have a debate on the links of those involved in
Mecca masjid blast here with the organisation.
Talking to reporters, senior RSS leader Madan Das
said, "Charge sheet has not been filed against anyone.
Disproportionate propaganda is on. So many incidents have
happened. 80,000 people were killed. Compared to that, this
incident is...inquiry is still on.
"Pragna (the sadhvi accused in Malegaon blast case)
has been in jail for the last one-and- a-half-years. No charge
sheet has been filed so far. It is premature to have a debate
He was asked about allegations being levelled against
RSS that its functionaries are involved in terror incidents
like Mecca masjid blast.
Asked if there is a conspiracy to defame RSS, he said,
"We don`t want to say that now. It is disproportionate. It may
be a conspiracy. The law is taking its course. That is enough.
It is not necessary to describe it as Hindu terrorism and
Replying to a query, he said Karnataka Governor H R
Bhardwaj need not be taken seriously as "he was instrumental
in saving (Ottavio) Quattrocchi".
"That Governor was the one who saved Quattrocchi. He
did that kind of things. There is no need to give weightage to
it," he said in response to the reported comments of Bhardwaj
that there is "jungle raj" in Karnataka.
Earlier, speaking about the internal security concerns
of the country, at an event organised by martyr`s memorial
research institute, he said strong political will is needed to
address the problems like Maoist violence, terrorism and
illegal migration of Bangladeshis.
"Take the case of Afzal Guru, his case has been
pending for long. That is because of vote bank politics. They
feel somebody may not like it. It shows that there is no will
power to fight terror," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician