President appoints six additional judges
New Delhi: Six additional judges were
appointed on Friday by President Pratibha Patil with five being
posted to the Bombay High Court.
Manoj Shivlal Sanklecha, Ramesh Deokinandan Dhanuka,
Sunil Prabhakarrao Deshmukh, Nitin Madhukar Jamdar and Sadhana
Sanjay Jadhav were appointed as Additional Judges of the
Bombay High Court in that order of seniority, an official
In a separate notification, Aparesh Kumar Singh was
appointed as an Additional Judge to the Jharkhand High Court.
The additional judges have a tenure of two years from the
day they assume office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra