President appoints six additional judges
New Delhi: Six additional judges were
appointed on Friday by President Pratibha Patil with five being
posted to the Bombay High Court.
Manoj Shivlal Sanklecha, Ramesh Deokinandan Dhanuka,
Sunil Prabhakarrao Deshmukh, Nitin Madhukar Jamdar and Sadhana
Sanjay Jadhav were appointed as Additional Judges of the
Bombay High Court in that order of seniority, an official
In a separate notification, Aparesh Kumar Singh was
appointed as an Additional Judge to the Jharkhand High Court.
The additional judges have a tenure of two years from the
day they assume office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman