President appoints six additional judges
New Delhi: Six additional judges were
appointed on Friday by President Pratibha Patil with five being
posted to the Bombay High Court.
Manoj Shivlal Sanklecha, Ramesh Deokinandan Dhanuka,
Sunil Prabhakarrao Deshmukh, Nitin Madhukar Jamdar and Sadhana
Sanjay Jadhav were appointed as Additional Judges of the
Bombay High Court in that order of seniority, an official
In a separate notification, Aparesh Kumar Singh was
appointed as an Additional Judge to the Jharkhand High Court.
The additional judges have a tenure of two years from the
day they assume office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!