President appoints six additional judges
New Delhi: Six additional judges were
appointed on Friday by President Pratibha Patil with five being
posted to the Bombay High Court.
Manoj Shivlal Sanklecha, Ramesh Deokinandan Dhanuka,
Sunil Prabhakarrao Deshmukh, Nitin Madhukar Jamdar and Sadhana
Sanjay Jadhav were appointed as Additional Judges of the
Bombay High Court in that order of seniority, an official
In a separate notification, Aparesh Kumar Singh was
appointed as an Additional Judge to the Jharkhand High Court.
The additional judges have a tenure of two years from the
day they assume office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?