President condoles death of Sabarimala pilgrims
New Delhi: President Pratibha Patil Saturday
condoled the death of Sabarimala pilgrims in a stampede at
Pullumedu in Kerala`s Idukki district.
In a letter to the Kerala Chief Minister and Governor,
she expressed grief over the tragedy.
Patil wished a speedy recovery to all those injured in
the incident that took place yesterday.
Over 100 pilgrims returning from the shrine were
killed and 50 others injured in the stampede.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi