President condoles death of Sabarimala pilgrims
New Delhi: President Pratibha Patil Saturday
condoled the death of Sabarimala pilgrims in a stampede at
Pullumedu in Kerala`s Idukki district.
In a letter to the Kerala Chief Minister and Governor,
she expressed grief over the tragedy.
Patil wished a speedy recovery to all those injured in
the incident that took place yesterday.
Over 100 pilgrims returning from the shrine were
killed and 50 others injured in the stampede.
- Nepal President to announce Oli government's policies on May 7
- Uttarakhand fire: TMC gives adjournment notice in LS
- S Korea warns of citizens' potential abduction by North
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- India's manufacturing sector growth falls to 4-month low in April