President Mukherjee to address nation today
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will address the nation today on the eve of 66th Independence Day.
The address will be telecast over all channels of Doordarshan in English followed by its Hindi translation from 7 pm onwards.
The address will also be broadcast over all Channels of All India Radio (AIR) in English followed by its Hindi translation from 7 pm onwards.
In addition AIR will broadcast the regional language versions of the address over its regional channels from 9.30 pm onwards. (ANI)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP