President Patil`s UAE visit from November 21
Dubai: President Pratibha Patil will travel to the UAE and Syria this month on a five-day visit that will have energy security as one of its main agendas.
Sources in the Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi said Patil`s two-nation visit will begin from November 21 and will end on November 25 and the embassy is working out the detailed
The UAE National Media Council has also confirmed that Patil`s visit will begin on November 21. During her UAE visit, the President will visit Dubai and Sharjah.
She will then proceed to Syria on the second leg of her Middle-East trip.
The visit is likely to focus mainly on energy security as India has significant supply links with the UAE and Syria.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars