President Patil`s UAE visit from November 21
Dubai: President Pratibha Patil will travel to the UAE and Syria this month on a five-day visit that will have energy security as one of its main agendas.
Sources in the Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi said Patil`s two-nation visit will begin from November 21 and will end on November 25 and the embassy is working out the detailed
The UAE National Media Council has also confirmed that Patil`s visit will begin on November 21. During her UAE visit, the President will visit Dubai and Sharjah.
She will then proceed to Syria on the second leg of her Middle-East trip.
The visit is likely to focus mainly on energy security as India has significant supply links with the UAE and Syria.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday