President pays tribute to Rabindranath Tagore
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee on Friday paid floral tributes to Rabindranath Tagore on the occasion of his 153rd birth anniversary, at Rashtrapati Bhavan here.
Other office bearers and staff of Rashtrapati Bhavan were also present on the occasion.
In 1913, Tagore became the first Indian to win the Nobel Prize in Literature. The Nobel laureate is the author of the country`s national anthem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter