President Pranab Mukherjee to visit Bhopal and Indore
Bhopal: President Pranab Mukherjee will be on a two-day visit to Madhya Pradesh from June 27 during which he will participate in various programmes, official sources said here on Monday.
During his two-day long proposed visit, the President would attend a convocation ceremony of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) at Bhopal as well as the Golden Jubilee celebrations of the Devi Ahilyabai Vishwa Vidyalaya (DAVV) at Indore, sources said.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Secretary Anthony Desa chaired a meeting to review preparations for the President`s visit to the state.
Chief minister`s principal secretary, Manoj Shrivastava, Principal Secretary General Administration Department (GAD) K Suresh, as well as other senior officials also attended the meeting, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!