President to host iftar today at Rashtrapati Bhavan
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will on Friday host an iftar reception at Rashtrapati Bhavan and invited Vice President Hamid Ansari and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh among others dignitaries.
"Tomorrow ie on August 17, 2012, is Jamat-Ul-Vida, the last Friday of Ramzan. Dignitaries invited for the Iftar include the Vice President, Prime Minister and former Presidents of India," a Rashtrapati Bhavan spokesperson said in a statement today.
Among others invited are ministers, heads of diplomatic missions from Islamic countries, Supreme Court judges, political leaders, MPs, senior officials and other public figures from various walks of life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical