President to host iftar today at Rashtrapati Bhavan
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will on Friday host an iftar reception at Rashtrapati Bhavan and invited Vice President Hamid Ansari and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh among others dignitaries.
"Tomorrow ie on August 17, 2012, is Jamat-Ul-Vida, the last Friday of Ramzan. Dignitaries invited for the Iftar include the Vice President, Prime Minister and former Presidents of India," a Rashtrapati Bhavan spokesperson said in a statement today.
Among others invited are ministers, heads of diplomatic missions from Islamic countries, Supreme Court judges, political leaders, MPs, senior officials and other public figures from various walks of life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey