President to visit Tamil Nadu, West Bengal
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will leave on Friday on a three-day trip to Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.
The President will be part of the diamond jubilee celebrations of the Tamil Nadu Assembly on November 30. He will attend the sesquicentennial celebrations of the Calcutta High Court on December 1, said an official statement.
Mukherjee will also participate in the centenary celebrations of the National Test House in Kolkata before returning to Delhi on December 2.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!