President to visit Tamil Nadu, West Bengal
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will leave on Friday on a three-day trip to Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.
The President will be part of the diamond jubilee celebrations of the Tamil Nadu Assembly on November 30. He will attend the sesquicentennial celebrations of the Calcutta High Court on December 1, said an official statement.
Mukherjee will also participate in the centenary celebrations of the National Test House in Kolkata before returning to Delhi on December 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report