President to visit Tamil Nadu, West Bengal
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will leave on Friday on a three-day trip to Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.
The President will be part of the diamond jubilee celebrations of the Tamil Nadu Assembly on November 30. He will attend the sesquicentennial celebrations of the Calcutta High Court on December 1, said an official statement.
Mukherjee will also participate in the centenary celebrations of the National Test House in Kolkata before returning to Delhi on December 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry