President to visit Tamil Nadu, West Bengal
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will leave on Friday on a three-day trip to Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.
The President will be part of the diamond jubilee celebrations of the Tamil Nadu Assembly on November 30. He will attend the sesquicentennial celebrations of the Calcutta High Court on December 1, said an official statement.
Mukherjee will also participate in the centenary celebrations of the National Test House in Kolkata before returning to Delhi on December 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured