President to visit Tamil Nadu, West Bengal
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will leave on Friday on a three-day trip to Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.
The President will be part of the diamond jubilee celebrations of the Tamil Nadu Assembly on November 30. He will attend the sesquicentennial celebrations of the Calcutta High Court on December 1, said an official statement.
Mukherjee will also participate in the centenary celebrations of the National Test House in Kolkata before returning to Delhi on December 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!