President to visit West Bengal, Sikkim
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit West Bengal and Sikkim on November 10 and 11, an official statement said on Friday.
The President will attend the 125th year celebrations of St Joseph`s School, North Point on November 10 in Darjeeling (West Bengal).
In Gangtok (Sikkim), he will inaugurate the 40th Jawaharlal Nehru National Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition on November 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- EPFO likely to raise equity investment to 10%
- West Indies vs India: Statistical highlights — Records for Saha, pace pair Shami and Yadav
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test: 5-star Ashwin dominates hosts on Day 4
- Televangelist Zakir Naik's aides make startling revelations, it will shock you -- Read
- Govt begins search for Bankruptcy Board chief