President to visit West Bengal, Sikkim
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will visit West Bengal and Sikkim on November 10 and 11, an official statement said on Friday.
The President will attend the 125th year celebrations of St Joseph`s School, North Point on November 10 in Darjeeling (West Bengal).
In Gangtok (Sikkim), he will inaugurate the 40th Jawaharlal Nehru National Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition on November 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption