President`s address to Parliament uninspiring: CPI
New Delhi: Terming the President`s Address to Parliament as "uninspiring", the CPI today said the government had admitted a slowdown in the economy but not come out with any solution.
"There is nothing in the speech to inspire or motivate the people. ... The government has admitted economic slowdown but not suggested any way out of the crisis. They don`t know how to come out of it," party National Secretary D Raja said.
He said the government has just compiled its earlier schemes and programmes, instead of announcing anything fresh.
"They cannot hoodwink the people any longer. The people know the reality and the government has been exposed," Raja said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie