President`s address to Parliament uninspiring: CPI
New Delhi: Terming the President`s Address to Parliament as "uninspiring", the CPI today said the government had admitted a slowdown in the economy but not come out with any solution.
"There is nothing in the speech to inspire or motivate the people. ... The government has admitted economic slowdown but not suggested any way out of the crisis. They don`t know how to come out of it," party National Secretary D Raja said.
He said the government has just compiled its earlier schemes and programmes, instead of announcing anything fresh.
"They cannot hoodwink the people any longer. The people know the reality and the government has been exposed," Raja said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!