President`s address to Parliament uninspiring: CPI
New Delhi: Terming the President`s Address to Parliament as "uninspiring", the CPI today said the government had admitted a slowdown in the economy but not come out with any solution.
"There is nothing in the speech to inspire or motivate the people. ... The government has admitted economic slowdown but not suggested any way out of the crisis. They don`t know how to come out of it," party National Secretary D Raja said.
He said the government has just compiled its earlier schemes and programmes, instead of announcing anything fresh.
"They cannot hoodwink the people any longer. The people know the reality and the government has been exposed," Raja said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof