Prez offers `dua` at mosque
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee offered `dua` (prayers) at a mosque inside President`s Estate on the occassion of `Khatam Shareef` -- which marks completion of recitation of holy Quran.
Mukherjee visited the President`s Estate Masjid to participate in the `Dua` (prayers) on the occasion of `Khatam Shareef` on July 20, a press release issued today by Rashtrapati bhavan said.
`Khatam Shareef` marks the day of completion of the recitation of the holy Quran.
"The President joined others who attended the `dua` and prayed for good health and prosperity for all," it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir