Prime Minister Narendra Modi`s 17-point agenda for the nation
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Early into his tenure, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has listed a 17-point plan to take India forward.
As per a report in a leading English daily, the 17-point agenda is people-oriented and envisages among other things coastal expressways, labour reforms and health knowledge institutes.
The agenda was finalised on July 10 and forwarded to all the ministries. The ministries had time till July 20 to reply back with a detailed action plan with strict instructions to maintain focus on delivery and implementation, the daily reports.
Modi is aiming to begin implementing the agenda by the time the NDA government completes 100 days in office – that happens next month-end.
Main features of PM Modi`s 17-point agenda for the nation are:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Researchers identify rare form of hereditary colon cancer
- India should not hold dialogue with Pakistan: Samajwadi Party
- French PM `open` to interim ban on foreign funding of mosques
- Nirbhaya case: Convicts' lawyer challenges 'iron rod' theory, announces Rs 10 lakh reward for anyone who proves it
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS