Prince Charles, wife Camilla to visit Jodhpur
Jodhpur: Prince Charles and wife Camilla Parker Bowles will be on a day visit here on October five to get a glimpse of village lifestyle and water conservation efforts in the region, officials said today.
Apart from interacting with the villagers, the Royal couple will visit the initiatives undertaken by Jal Bhagirathi Foundation towards water harvesting and conservation, they
They will also visit the Maharaja Gaj Singh Jal Sansthan, the head office of the foundation at Bijolai. The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwell are also
scheduled to visit village Tolesar Charnan, which is self reliant in meeting its water needs.
During the day they will pay a visit to the Desert Corps headquarter in Jodhpur. In the evening, the Royal couple will have dinner with the erstwhile ruler of Jodhpur, Gaj Singh at Bal Samand heritage resort.
The Prince of Wales had first visited the city in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why