Prince Charles, wife Camilla to visit Jodhpur
Jodhpur: Prince Charles and wife Camilla Parker Bowles will be on a day visit here on October five to get a glimpse of village lifestyle and water conservation efforts in the region, officials said today.
Apart from interacting with the villagers, the Royal couple will visit the initiatives undertaken by Jal Bhagirathi Foundation towards water harvesting and conservation, they
They will also visit the Maharaja Gaj Singh Jal Sansthan, the head office of the foundation at Bijolai. The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwell are also
scheduled to visit village Tolesar Charnan, which is self reliant in meeting its water needs.
During the day they will pay a visit to the Desert Corps headquarter in Jodhpur. In the evening, the Royal couple will have dinner with the erstwhile ruler of Jodhpur, Gaj Singh at Bal Samand heritage resort.
The Prince of Wales had first visited the city in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan