Priyanka Gandhi`s son visits Parliament
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi`s son Raihan Wednesday visited Parliament along few friends and watched Lok Sabha proceedings from the visitors` gallery of the Lok Sabha.
Sporting a jacket and a Mohican hairstyle, the 14-year-old grandson of Congress president Sonia Gandhi also visited the Central Hall and sat for sometime at Gandhi`s office in Parliament.
When asked by PTI about his visit to Parliament, the fifth generation Nehru-Gandhi clan said "it was good."
Priyanka has often taken her son and daughter Miraya along while campaigning in Rae Bareli and Amethi in Uttar Pradesh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists