Priyanka Gandhi`s son visits Parliament
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi`s son Raihan Wednesday visited Parliament along few friends and watched Lok Sabha proceedings from the visitors` gallery of the Lok Sabha.
Sporting a jacket and a Mohican hairstyle, the 14-year-old grandson of Congress president Sonia Gandhi also visited the Central Hall and sat for sometime at Gandhi`s office in Parliament.
When asked by PTI about his visit to Parliament, the fifth generation Nehru-Gandhi clan said "it was good."
Priyanka has often taken her son and daughter Miraya along while campaigning in Rae Bareli and Amethi in Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt