Priyanka Gandhi`s son visits Parliament
New Delhi: Priyanka Gandhi`s son Raihan Wednesday visited Parliament along few friends and watched Lok Sabha proceedings from the visitors` gallery of the Lok Sabha.
Sporting a jacket and a Mohican hairstyle, the 14-year-old grandson of Congress president Sonia Gandhi also visited the Central Hall and sat for sometime at Gandhi`s office in Parliament.
When asked by PTI about his visit to Parliament, the fifth generation Nehru-Gandhi clan said "it was good."
Priyanka has often taken her son and daughter Miraya along while campaigning in Rae Bareli and Amethi in Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley