‘Probe phone tapping allegations by Team Anna’
Nagpur: Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh on Monday
demanded a thorough probe into the allegations of phone
tapping by Team Anna.
"The allegations of phone-tapping by Team Anna member
Arvind Kejriwal are serious and should be probed thoroughly to
unveil the facts," he told reporters in an informal chat at
Bela near here.
"This government has lost its mental balance in dealing
with the crusade against anti-corruption and is bent upon
damaging it," he added.
He was responding to a query on the allegations levelled
by Hazare`s close associate Kejriwal that phones of Team Anna
members were being tapped under instructions from the Union
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing