‘Probe phone tapping allegations by Team Anna’
Nagpur: Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh on Monday
demanded a thorough probe into the allegations of phone
tapping by Team Anna.
"The allegations of phone-tapping by Team Anna member
Arvind Kejriwal are serious and should be probed thoroughly to
unveil the facts," he told reporters in an informal chat at
Bela near here.
"This government has lost its mental balance in dealing
with the crusade against anti-corruption and is bent upon
damaging it," he added.
He was responding to a query on the allegations levelled
by Hazare`s close associate Kejriwal that phones of Team Anna
members were being tapped under instructions from the Union
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress